Return to Index  

Thanks everyone!

December 14 2016 at 4:29 PM
bReTt  (Login CBPeter)
YC

Response to New Stock Project Started for QB78 (pics)

I appreciate the kind words. I really do enjoy making stocks. It would be nice to have more time to do it.

Here is a picture of me holding the rifle to give a perspective of its size, another of the view from the bottom and last is a target that I shot last night to show that it is shooting well for me.

photo IMG_3306_zpswpohpril.jpg

photo IMG_0537_zpsxoa5zqk7.jpg

photo IMG_0538_zps4ujvpvam.jpg

3 shots at the large 3" center target to see where it was shooting. I had sighted for 19 yards the other day and wasn't sure where it would hit at 33. One pellet went high and left, two in the same hole in the black center.

From there I went to the top right target and shot the remaining 7 pellets in the mag into it. Next was down the right for 5 shots each.

Then I went to the top left and shot 5 in each down the left side. The last five pellets I aimed at the sighter pellet that went high and left at the center target where I started to check zero.
Brett

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..