Return to Index  

The B51 is a nice rifle ... *GRAPHIC*

December 28 2016 at 6:50 PM
knt  (Login Rescue912)
YF

Response to Trade: Do you trade for a used Marauder or a used B51? More details inside post. Thank you

... but doesn't have the aftermarket bits & bobs available that the Marauder does. Noise level goes to the M-Rod, as does the trigger.

Pretty sure that is my B51 you are talking about and I just answered the post above this one with similar details you just did in this thread 8)

If the tool marks on the M-Rod pressure tube aren't gouged enough to become stress risers the M-Rod isn't a bad deal. All my guns are hunters and get used in the field so none are pristine. Guess I am saying use doesn't bother me as long as there are no signs of abuse.

Before you trade the Career you might have a look at Chambers UK. They had all the pieces in .177 to convert your .20 this time last week. I am sure you could sell the .20 parts and get most, if not all of your money back. I just had my 707-II carbine in .20 out hunting this morning, love that little rifle. I treat it like a heavy .177 - imagine shooting 13 grains from a small bore. Shoots like a laser and hits like a brick on a bottle!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..