Return to Index  

I appreciate the info - for certain!

December 29 2016 at 9:02 AM
john  (Login JCarl)
YF12

Response to The B51 is a nice rifle ... *GRAPHIC*

I agree that signs of use don't bother me either as long as it has not , as you said, ben abused. I also shoot my guns and after all am looking to trade so what I get in return is not expected to be a safe queen. You should not sell yours short however - as it is a real nice looking rifle. I already have a Marauder in .25 and like it alot. Two RAWs in .20 and .25 and a Disco in .22 plus an AAS410 in .22

I am not looking necessarily for exreeme power or down the road tune- ability as long as ther are parts to rebuild/reseal etc. I read your post above and appreciat your info on the use of Chambers to convert the Career to a .177. I have bought from Chambers in the past for my TX and other rifles. They are good folks to deal with.

When I buy, sell or trade I tend to over research all aspects of the "deal" to ensure I did my best to make the right decision. My wife , on the other hand, if she is cold - walks into a store and buys a coat and leaves! Perhaps I need to be more like that huh?

Any way taking my time to decide if that is OK. I appreciate the honest and informative feedback. Also a nice looking tree rat you got there. Do you keep the hides and or eat them?

After all I am from Alabama!

~GOD BLESS~

john

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..