Return to Index  

Robert, Russ, and other with exp., how does the mrod plinks tear stack up to the qb reptr

January 2 2017 at 8:34 AM
Vaf  (Login VAFarmer)
YC

I've been looking to replace a couple guns with some thing moderately priced that can put out 8-10 ftlbs, is a repeater, and is 30 yd accurate. Like 1.5 inch accurate. prefer.177

Must also be c02, and lightweight.

I like that the QB can take a variety of setups..........

These would be for the kids. They love the hw30 and the hw50. However, shooting sessions become boring because of the need to cock the gun. Figured I'd just go get a couple 1077 wood versions and do the accuracy mods for them......but they do occasionally come hunting with me. 10 ftlbs is good for rabbit and squirrel to 30yds.

Russ, dang! Sorry bout the shingles. They say that if you ever had chicken pox, you are pretty much guaranteed to have shingles. There is a new vaccine out there that I was wondering bout......

God bless your life and New Year,

Farmer

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..