Return to Index  

I own a .22 and .25 Marauder and a .177 B50

January 6 2017 at 7:36 PM
Timberhawk  (Login timberhawk)
YF

Response to Trade: Do you trade for a used Marauder or a used B51? More details inside post. Thank you

I had to work hard at getting both Marauder to the accuracy level I wanted. I replaced the barrel on the .22 twice and sent it back to Crosman. I had to get a new barrel for the .25 (it was a refurbished gun). Now the .22 can hit a quarter all day at 30 yards and the .25 will hit a time at 50 yards all day. I tuned the B50 down to about 14 fpe and and that is all I did and it will hit a dime at all day at 25 yards. My longest kill I have on a starlings is 45 yards with it. I think the Marauders are quieter and I like them being multi shot guns. Other than that I think the B50 is built more solid and a better gun for the price.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..