Return to Index  

No Maxi....do have a Discovery....

January 9 2017 at 5:17 PM
gubb33ps  (Login gubb33ps)
YF

Response to My plinkster hasnt arrived yet, but really cant do anything with it

Erased the first post.

Make it easy. IF modding is on your mind, buy the Maxi or a Disco, not the Varmint. The average airgunner is not going to want to mod the Varmint as factory spare parts are just not out there, much less after-market parts, so if you screw something up in the modding process, are going to have to make a new part yourself.

Happened this one turned out to be pretty efficient in air use, quite powerful for a .177, likes super-heavy pellets, and accurate. Changing it to something else (like slower/more shots per fill) can be done, but you're going to have to MAKE stuff rather than swap-stuff to do it.

With the Maxi/Disco, likely can just order parts (new or aftermarket) that could do what you intend doing.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..