Return to Index  

Re: Three.

January 10 2017 at 1:43 PM
Garth  (Login Garmic)
YF12

Response to Three.

I've picked up spare valve stems at Canadian Airgun Forum store, get a quote first on shipping and they may have more spare parts since they still have B50/51s in stock.
Did you get "the Book/bible" on tuning B50/51 already?
The spares I have are o-rings, valve stems and M.C. hammer springs and a variety of different weight and preload hammer spring guides and transfer ports, both are home made from Acetal.
I reduced the preload on the valve spring rather than change that spring out because the alternate was hard for me to source.
I also tapered the valve face to 5/16" to reduce force required to open it.
I had filter screen failure so I no longer have one but kept the screen body in place to secure the fill valve.
Of course since your previous owner went to the extent of changing the barrel I would assume that quality replacement parts are used throughout your rifle, my parts were acquired and made for home tuning my factory spec rifle.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..