Return to Index  

Thank You! I do believe I will be trying them. I have some old QB22's

January 10 2017 at 9:21 PM

db  (Login Diamondback)
YC

Response to Yes, It Should Work In Your Guns.

in 22 & a QB77 in 177 that came with standard barrels.

I always meant to send them in for the old Venom barrel upgrade, but never got around to it.

Now, I have the old Venom barrels, but the bolts or the orings push the Venom barrels out the front of the breech when I try to close the bolt.

I'm not sure if it's the bolt oring, or the tip of the bolt that's the culprit, so I plan to remove the orings & try closing the bolts. If that works, then it looks like I just need thinner orings.

If the probe still pushes the barrels out the front of the breech without bolt orings, then I'm thinking it's the tip of the probe. I wouldn't want to alter mine, but figured your "XP" would be a good upgrade.

I might need to try to find thinner orings for the "XP" bolts to work with these barrels.

Thank You for your kind offer!
--------------------------

Diamondback

Truth is Stranger than Fiction..... wink.gif

This message has been edited by Diamondback on Jan 10, 2017 9:26 PM

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..