Return to Index  

Good chance

February 16 2017 at 12:20 PM
Jason  (Login nervoustrigger)
YF12

Response to Two things would make it a disco/maximus killer

The QB trigger is a much better design. It's fully adjustable for pull weight, sear engagement, and overtravel. I've never seen one come out of the box adjusted the way I'd want to use it but it's easy enough to adjust. And if you're willing to touch up the contact surfaces, it can be very light and crisp.

Regarding the shot string, I doubt seriously it will come out of the box with a good bell curve. I just don't think there's enough profit margin at this price point to allow for any tuning. But the fact it's cock-on-open and there's a screw in the tube cap, it looks like the hammer spring is externally adjustable so it could be much easier to tune than a Disco or Maximus.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..