Return to Index  

beeman rebuild...

March 16 2017 at 12:39 AM
Louis Bigelow   (Login LouisBigelow)
YF12

while farting around with a "walmart beeman" my wife gave me, I decided to tear into it and see what the accuracy issues are. so. after machining a new breech pivot bushing (.0005 clearance instead of .0085, no that's not a typo.) new rear guide, new steel tophat, filled the stock with steel shot and epoxy to minimize some of the kick. (Some, it still kicks like a mule.) polished the stamping roughness off the trigger bits (trigger is still horrible.) was able to do a 10 shot group in about 1 1/4", 20 yards. I spent a couple of days machining new bit's and pieces. anyone have a good fix for a trigger on one of these? (CHEAP!)

Lou

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..