Return to Index  

Dealers

March 29 2017 at 2:44 PM
Tom Mace  (Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Hi Guys I have a problem I got a new rifle made by Xisico it is a very nice rifle called the Sentry. I like it very much. But the magazines that was sent with the rifle are junk. This PCP is the first rifle that Xisico has made that works with 3000 psi they are very proud of it. But Larry Wan will not even talk about letting me buy some new ones I didn't ask for replacements I ask for the price of new ones. The dealer I got the rifle from is mad at me and won't return my phone calls or my Emails Larry Wan from Xisico the only thing he will tell me is that they only sale to dealers but he will not tell me who his dealers are. I can't shoot it trying to load 177 pellets by hand is almost imposable. I think that this is wrong. I am sorry for the rant but think that it should be told. Thank you for reading this bitch and Rant Tom Mace

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..