Return to Index  

Dealers

March 31 2017 at 2:21 PM
Tom Mace  (Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Response to what "dealers" did you try?

Yes I tried xisicousa Larry Wan would only tell me that they don't sale to privet people only dealers his Emails were only 2 and 3 words nothing to help He did say google it. But I have never used google so that did not find a thing. I hunted for at least a hr. And I didn't find anyone to help me. But it looks like a wholesaler would be more then happy to help a person out find there dealers. I was not trying to get them for free I ask to buy them. but it seams like you get a new gun the magazines should work at least a few times. Robert if you could send the address of those Dealers I would thank you 1000 times plus
Thank You Tom Mace

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Dealers - Frank on Apr 1, 2017, 2:30 AM
    • Dealers - Tom Mace on Apr 1, 2017, 4:52 PM

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..