Return to Index  

dealers

April 1 2017 at 5:29 PM
Tom Mace  (Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Response to what "dealers" did you try?

Hi Robert I spent about 5 hr. trying to talk to dealers but know one could tell me much. I was very disappointed in XISICO USA Larry Wan he told with one Email that they didn't sale to any body but Dealers. When I ask for a list of there dealers he told me to Google it He did not have time to tell me. I had not ever used Google but I found out how and 2 dealers wanted Emails and nothing yet the other 2 never answered there phone so nothing more was found out. A Gentleman wrote me on this forum and said that there was no parts being sold to dealers and gave me a idea so I can shoot it single shot going to make a single shot tray for it and see if that will work. Thanks for the information Tom Mace

This message has been edited by TOMMACE on Apr 1, 2017 5:32 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..