Return to Index  

Mrodair M10 Technical Reference

April 3 2017 at 9:02 PM
Mark  (Login mobilemail)
YF12

Anyone who has spent time working on the BAM B50/51 rifles is familiar with "the book", a technical reference compiled from experienced airgun hackers and tuners.

With the recent blowout of M10's and subsequent rise in interest, it seemed the right time to start a project like this for this rifle. I'm not airgun savvy enough to do all the fancy stuff myself, but when I come across valuable information I include it into this "M10 Technical Reference", with original author's permission of the different sections.

You can find it at /home/mpace/Dropbox/Public/M10 technical reference.pdf

This is ongoing project. If you have more technical information like the o-ring sizes, parts measurements, parts sources, efficiency improvements, etc. I would be happy to include it so others can benefit.

Enjoy, and thanks!

Mark

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..