Return to Index  

Thanks! How about...

April 11 2017 at 7:03 AM
Mark  (Login mobilemail)
YF12

Response to Sounds like a great idea, if I can help, just let me know,

Would you have a list of all the O-ring sizes used in the rifle? It would be great to include this "most basic" information.

Also, if you would have any information on the length and thread of the screws used in the gun, I think that would be 2nd most valuable, so if one strips a guy can get one locally.

And a selfish question...would you happen to have a multishot breech and magazine? happy.gif

As for your parts situation for critical stuff like valves, poppets, springs, etc, do you plan to continue stocking these or are you just selling them to depletion?

And if there is anything specific you wish I would include based on customer needs and feedback, just let me know, we will work it out.

This message has been edited by mobilemail on Apr 11, 2017 7:05 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..