Return to Index  

Glad it was of some use to you...

April 29 2017 at 7:23 PM

cobalt  (Login cobalt327)
YF12

Response to Thanks Cobalt

I like that 'roller' you used, no reason it wouldn't perform well.

The trigger set screw is doused w/RED Loctite and that's why you're having a tough time removing it. I should have mentioned it in my original post. So it definitely will take heat- mine did- and I used the exact same method you mentioned, a soldering gun in my case. In fact, if you look closely you can see a small spot of solder (circled below) that adhered during the heating of the set screw and trigger! Next time I have it apart I might remove it. Or not. ha

I have the grip off now, I don't like how it feels. Also have some stain coming. Hopefully I can whittle it down into something that feels better to me.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..