Return to Index  

Thanks All

May 7 2017 at 6:36 PM

Kid Shelleen  (Login Kid.Shelleen)
YF12

Response to Trigger spring replacement

Thanks to all for the great ideas. Thanks John for the clarification and the links. Very helpful. Bob, thanks for the information on the spring from a tire valve. I'll have the local tire store save me a few from their old tires and have a look at them. I actually got brave and cut about a coil and a half off the stock spring which brought it down to 1.5 lbs. That and the "roller" shim I put in to reduce the travel has made the trigger closer to what I was looking for. Next is reshaping the grips and deciding on a finish but that will have to wait for a while. Too many other things going on. My FX Streamline just came on Friday (had to wait four months for delivery) and I'm expecting a MRODAIR AIRMAX PRECISION MK II (SPA PP700) by the end of the week. Too many toys to play with.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..