Return to Index  

Xisico 702 Sentry

May 15 2017 at 5:49 PM
Griff1950  (Login Griff1950)
YF

I’ve had a chance to shoot the .22 production version of the Xisico 702 Sentry, and have only found one glitch. One of the magazines is a bit too thick to fit into the receiver slot. Just a few minutes with a sheet of sandpaper and a flat surface as backing took care of that. The gun is proving to be just as accurate as my .177 version.I don’t care for the auto safety, it makes the last bit of bolt throw difficult, but it seems to be smoothing out a bit with use. I wish they had swivel studs installed, but how much can one expect for $250? A short, light, accurate, 8-shot PCP repeater, I guess!! If you can’t tell, I give these little rifles a big thumbs-up.

This message has been edited by FairMinded on May 15, 2017 6:08 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..