<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Chinese youth air rifle B1-1 any good????

August 11 2004 at 2:45 PM
  (Login mtnpastor)

Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with the Chinese youth air rifle Model B1-1? Below is a description:

Youth One Stroke barrel cocking airgun

Powerful youth one stroke barrel cocking airgun. Comes with a hardwood stock, grooved for scope, and adjustable sights. Steel barrel with rifled bore will shoot .177 caliber pellets. Comes boxed with an instruction book.
Youth Pellet Gun .177 Caliber One Stroke B1-1Regular price: $39.99Sale price: $24.95

I posted this on the General airgun forum, but I have been informed that I should not refer to other competitors on this site. If you need further information, please email me. Just thought I would get a little more feedback. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

beef75j
(Login beef75j)
YFOT

is this from sportsman guide?...these guns aren't bad....

August 11 2004, 8:58 PM 

great for the beginner tuners out there...good or bad its only $25

Respond to this message   

(Login verticallygifted)

The Fast Deer is a better value

August 11 2004, 9:51 PM 

For the same price you can get the Fast Deer KL-3B from Fun Supply. They are higher in quality and a better value than the youth B1-1. I believe the Fast Deer is more powerful, so it may be a bit harder to cock for a youngster or someone of slight build. The Fast Deer is geared more toward full sized adults. Unless you are buying the airgun for a child, you would probably do better with the Fast Deer.

Respond to this message   

beef75j
(Login beef75j)
YFOT

wheres the fast deer advertised at here?

August 11 2004, 11:04 PM 

n

Respond to this message   

(Login verticallygifted)

Fast Deer is aT Fun Supply

August 11 2004, 11:32 PM 

You can get Fast Deers at www.FunSupply.com. The sponsor of this forum is James Kitching of Fun Supply. The link is posted here. The catch is that he did't sell them individually. At one time he had them in both .177 and .22, but I'm not sure on what is available now. Maybe he will post details here. Look at the Fun Supply website under case prices. He has a description of the Fast Deer there too.

Respond to this message   

(Login verticallygifted)

More about the Fast Deer

August 11 2004, 11:44 PM 

Maybe you can work out a deal with Fun Supply to buy just one Fast Deer, especially if you are buying other things, to make it worth his while.

Respond to this message   

beef75j
(Login beef75j)
YFOT

thats what i thought!...by the case not individually...anyway if you can get....

August 12 2004, 7:22 AM 

one here by itself, by all means do it..i hear accuracy is pretty good.

Respond to this message   

(Login Joben)
YF

Re: Fast Deer is aT Fun Supply

August 12 2004, 12:47 PM 

A while ago someone was looking to split a case of something...but i think it was B-7's not Fast Deer...should be a few pages back.

thinking aloud...
Wonder if we could do this for Fast Deer...hmmm case if of ten though,
we would need a bunch of people, or have several want more then one.
And whoever recieved the case would have to ship them out to everyone...which isnt realy cheap.
bleh it would be about 35-40 dollars per gun end cost. Not that 40 is a massive amount in absolute terms but thats a heck of a lot of bother and shipping costs for a 20-25 dollar rifle. :-/

Respond to this message   

(Login verticallygifted)

Fast deer at Fun Supply

August 12 2004, 11:40 PM 

Maybe James at Fun Supply would sell a few Fast deer outside a case lot if you offered to buy enough other things from him to make it worth his while? James, are you checking the posts here?

Respond to this message   

James Kitching Fun Supply
(Premier Login doratis)
Forum Owner

Yes, checking post, but I can only sell these in case lots.

August 13 2004, 4:56 AM 

Sorry.

Respond to this message   
verticallygifted
(Login verticallygifted)

The Fast Deer

August 13 2004, 6:35 PM 

I know of a source for buying the Fast Deer in .177 individually. James at Fun Supply sells them, but apparently only in case lots of 10. Out of fairness to Fun Supply as the sponsor of this forum I thought it would not be appropriate to mention a competitor. Where ever you buy them, the Fast Deers are a great choice for a high quality, low cost airgun. I have one in .177 that chrony's out at about 650 fps with 7.9 gr pellets, and it is all original with no tuning or mods. It's just right for the rabbits that raid my garden.

Respond to this message   

(Login ZVP)
YFOT

I vote for the F/D too!

August 14 2004, 2:10 AM 

Theyre just too much fun!

The barrels are sometimes very good, and in spite of the strong trigger pull, shooters have reported great accuracy from them. The .22's seem to shoot the longer distances when it comes to FPE.

I would  vote to instead, try an F/D and get a rifle built by a division of a company that made high-end .22 R/F's for the Mainland and export. Quality, solid, all steel parts throughought the rifle. Priced nearly free...

I love my .177!

ZVP

Respond to this message   
verticallygifted
(Login verticallygifted)

Pricing on Fast Deer

August 15 2004, 10:31 PM 

I have been searching the web for the Fast Deer and found one site that now offers them at $39.95 each, not including shipping costs. Since apparently no more can be imported, the value rises as the supply dries up. Fun Supply still has them in case lots at bargain prices. I have one in .177 that chrony's at about 750 fps now(was previously about 650+fps), without much work in the tuning area. Fun Supply advertises them at 650 fps out of the box. Some sites advertize them at 850 fps, but that must be with light pellets, etc. Either way, it's a great airgun at a bargain price!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Chinese youth air rifle B1-1 any good????
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..