<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Part for Chinese B-3

February 5 2012 at 7:10 PM
  (Login D.Reeder1)
YF

Does any one know were I can get a replacement under lever clamp for a b-3 .177 cal Chinese air rifle.
This clamp fits on the barrel with a slot head bolt and nut, and the under lever snaps in to it to secure it.
any ideas please advise.

Thanks for looking.

DR

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login DaveinIowa)

try pvc pipe,,,,

February 6 2012, 3:51 AM 

cut a short piece of pvc longways and clip it on to the barrel, then use a second piece cut the same way and glue the two pieced together with the cut facing the cocking lever. not sure what size but thats what I was thinking about doing to replace the rubber band one one of mine.

Respond to this message   

(Login fnash)
YC

Try Mike Melick

February 6 2012, 10:37 PM 

AT:

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.com
Bestairgun.com 515-924-3699

Don't be afraid to call him....

Frank

Respond to this message   

(Login D.Reeder1)
YF

no answer

February 9 2012, 9:16 AM 

Well I called on the phone and left it ring and no answer or machine to pick up. So I sent an e-mail no answer either. I guess they are busy or on vacation who knows!!

This message has been edited by D.Reeder1 on Feb 9, 2012 9:17 AM

Respond to this message   
Mike melick
(Login mikeiniowa)

try calling between 9 and 12 and 1 and 3

February 9 2012, 11:39 AM 

didn't get an e-mail????

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.com
Bestairgun.com 515-924-3699

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Part for Chinese B-3
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..