<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Clones of FWB 65 or 80? SS2 or TFSS2 or?

December 21 2016 at 12:14 AM
William Wiseman  (Login wcwiseman)
YF12

I have been wanting a FWB 65 long barrel target pistol - but when I find any for sale they are not affordable to me.
I understand there WERE good clones of the FWB 65 such as the TFSS2 or SS2 made in China. I don't see any of those for sale.
So... help! Where can I find a good clone that won't break the bank?

Any company? Any individual have one to sell? Let me know please, with pictures and details.

contact me at wcwiseman AT gmailDOTcom

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

robny
(Login robnewyork)
YF

the imitations

December 21 2016, 11:16 AM 

have also become quite collectible ! Im always on the lookout for those too, and its actually more common to see the original for sale than the chinese version/Hope you find one, a WTB ad would work , but theyd jack the price 100 bucks im sure

Respond to this message   
EdS
(Login cthulu)
YC

Re: Clones of FWB 65 or 80? SS2 or TFSS2 or?

December 21 2016, 11:52 PM 

I have the latest industry catalog and they still make the SS2, but I guess none come into the U.S. anymore. I have an SS2, it's a good shooting recoiless springer. I don't shoot it that much anymore as I have an IZH46m I shoot more for target ahooting

Respond to this message   
scottro
(Login scottgg)
YF

See my post above. Spend the extra $$ and get an FWB.

January 7 2017, 9:26 PM 

I had an SS2 for awhile and was not impressed. The FWB is well worth the extra $$.

I'd say for the price they'd likely charge for a new SS2, you could add $100 and find a nice used FWB65 or FWB85, or for nearly the same $$, get a used CO2-powered Tau or CO2 Alfa Proj.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..