<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

QB78 Synthetic Models In Stock.

January 13 2017 at 3:34 PM
Steve888  (Login Steve888)
YF

Well, we've received a skid of the new QB78S - Synthetic stock - air rifles in both calibers today - just as we are closing for the SHOT Show!

We will have these available for purchase once we return.

And we'll also check-out full compatibility for Repeater configuration. Once we've proved everything's OK we'll offer the QB78 Repeater with a Synthetic stock also.

Must rush...

Stephen Archer
Archer Airguns Inc.
http://www.archerairguns.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dave Dunn
(Login daved20319)
YFOT

Hurry back from the SHOT Show, Stephen...

January 14 2017, 12:11 PM 

There's at least one of those with my name on it 😎.

Dave

Respond to this message   
TCooper
(Login t-cooper)
YF

Re: QB78 Synthetic Models In Stock.

January 14 2017, 11:31 PM 

Does the synthetic stock version have the metal barrel band and fat deluxe barrel?

Respond to this message   

John W
(Login Thejohnair)
YC

Good questions...

January 15 2017, 3:34 AM 

I'm also interested. I must be late on the current models because I was totally unaware of the traditional style synthetic stock 78s. Does anyone have one? I seen them on Midway's site but never on the forums. The thumbhole stock is cooler looking but hopefully it's solid feeling.

Respond to this message   
bobbieone
(Login bobbieone)
YF12

synth stocks

January 15 2017, 2:40 PM 

just wandering if they will be one for the mod 79 ?

Respond to this message   
Steve888
(Login Steve888)
YF

Re: synth stocks

January 24 2017, 8:31 PM 

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your messages.

We're back from the SHOT Show, and the first order of business is to ship all the orders which were placed while we were away - and there's a lot!!!

Once we've cleared that backlog of orders, I'll add product pages for the QB78 Synthetic so that you can order. Should be later this week. The guns are actually already in stock. I'll also post more detail about this new model on this Forum asap.

And - by the way - the "QB78 PCP", AKA Beeman Chief looks very interesting. Beeman is sending Archer Airguns the SHOT Show demonstration gun to test and I'll post information on this too, once it's available.

Thanks for your patience. As always, customers come first happy.gif

Stephen Archer
Archer Airguns Inc.
http://www.archerairguns.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..