<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Dealers

March 29 2017 at 2:44 PM
Tom Mace  (Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Hi Guys I have a problem I got a new rifle made by Xisico it is a very nice rifle called the Sentry. I like it very much. But the magazines that was sent with the rifle are junk. This PCP is the first rifle that Xisico has made that works with 3000 psi they are very proud of it. But Larry Wan will not even talk about letting me buy some new ones I didn't ask for replacements I ask for the price of new ones. The dealer I got the rifle from is mad at me and won't return my phone calls or my Emails Larry Wan from Xisico the only thing he will tell me is that they only sale to dealers but he will not tell me who his dealers are. I can't shoot it trying to load 177 pellets by hand is almost imposable. I think that this is wrong. I am sorry for the rant but think that it should be told. Thank you for reading this bitch and Rant Tom Mace

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Robert
(Login BigTinBoat)
YF12

what "dealers" did you try?

March 31 2017, 9:51 AM 

How about xisicousa? Did they help?

http://xisicousa.com/xisicousawebsite/airgun-4/pcp-airguns/xisico-xs702/

Other then them a google search leads me to at least 2 "dealers" of xisico guns.

Respond to this message   
Tom Mace
(Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Dealers

March 31 2017, 2:21 PM 

Yes I tried xisicousa Larry Wan would only tell me that they don't sale to privet people only dealers his Emails were only 2 and 3 words nothing to help He did say google it. But I have never used google so that did not find a thing. I hunted for at least a hr. And I didn't find anyone to help me. But it looks like a wholesaler would be more then happy to help a person out find there dealers. I was not trying to get them for free I ask to buy them. but it seams like you get a new gun the magazines should work at least a few times. Robert if you could send the address of those Dealers I would thank you 1000 times plus
Thank You Tom Mace

Respond to this message   
Frank
(Login NewportAL)
YF

Re: Dealers

April 1 2017, 2:30 AM 

Mr.Tom,
Sorry to hear about your problem but as I understand it the dealer can't get parts for the sentry because it was a prototype and Xisico want even send them a diagram of the air rifle. Can you explain what's the problem with the magazines. Maybe we can help some.
Have you tried to make a single shot tray for the air rifle? It's simple to do and it would help with loading.
Here are a few things I did to get my magazines to work for me.
1. Remove the cover plate it simply pulls off or you may have to pry it up a little and see if the spring is still aligned or in it holes. If one end of the spring have come loose it well not work.
2. I found out that one magazine cover plate was on to tight and just by loosening the cover plate it started to work fine.
3. If your magazine just what let you load up your favorite pellets easy try sanding each pellet hole in the magazine. The magazine holes are a little under size and I had sand it a LITTLE.
Let us know what the problem and maybe we can help

Respond to this message   
Tom Mace
(Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Dealers

April 1 2017, 4:52 PM 

HI Frank Thanks for the help. The first magazine fell apart and I lost the cover plate and the spring in the grass. the number 2 it was too tight and the retainer O ring broke and I could not find any thing that small to replace it. There is nothing to hold the pellets in place while you load the rest of the magazine. And number 3 is jammed it is two tight and the O ring is broke and jamming the part that turns with the pellets in it. I have not tried to make a single shot tray but I will. Thank you for help Tom Mace

Respond to this message   
Tom Mace
(Login TOMMACE)
YF12

dealers

April 1 2017, 5:29 PM 

Hi Robert I spent about 5 hr. trying to talk to dealers but know one could tell me much. I was very disappointed in XISICO USA Larry Wan he told with one Email that they didn't sale to any body but Dealers. When I ask for a list of there dealers he told me to Google it He did not have time to tell me. I had not ever used Google but I found out how and 2 dealers wanted Emails and nothing yet the other 2 never answered there phone so nothing more was found out. A Gentleman wrote me on this forum and said that there was no parts being sold to dealers and gave me a idea so I can shoot it single shot going to make a single shot tray for it and see if that will work. Thanks for the information Tom Mace

This message has been edited by TOMMACE on Apr 1, 2017 5:32 PM

Respond to this message   
Frank
(Login NewportAL)
YF

Re: dealers

April 2 2017, 1:28 AM 

Mr. Tom I didn't have those types of problems with the magazines so I can't tell you how to fix them but if you want to I will exchange you one of mine for one of yours ( one with the cover plate ) at least that will get you shooting again.
Here is my email: fgibson930@yahoo.com
Just need your name and address. I'll pay for shipping to you and you pay for shipping of yours to me. Just let me know if that's ok with you.
The way I made my single shot tray was with the leftovers piece of shroud that I had to cut from the Sentry to add a LDC. The leftovers piece just need some sanding to fit.

Respond to this message   
Tom Mace
(Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Magazines

April 2 2017, 4:10 PM 

Hi my friend your offer is VERY nice. But I can't take you up on it you will need them yourself. You must not have not had the o rings break yet when you do it will jam the magazines and you will not have a o ring to keep the pellets in place. The two that I have that is are still together the o rings are broke and will not let the magazines turn and let line up the next pellet. The o ring is .o61 diameter x .9095 I have checked my stock of o rings and not even close. I do appreciate your offer but at this time I have to say thank you. Tom Mace

Respond to this message   
Frank
(Login NewportAL)
YF

Re: Magazines

April 3 2017, 2:10 AM 

Mr. Tom if you every change your mind my offer is always open. I hope that the o-ring never breaks but I'm going to see is Grainger has them and if the do I'll let you. Most of the time they have hard to find items that I need so I'll stop by there on my way from work and check.
Remember that my offer is good when every you need it.

Respond to this message   
Tom Mace
(Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Re magazines

April 3 2017, 1:35 PM 

Frank you are the Best!!!!! Thank you for the offer but I can't take one of your magazines. I have more air guns then I can shoot. I just wanted to shoot the Sentry I really like that little rifle it is pleasing to the eye and the little bit that I have shot it was shooting very accrate and hard. So Thank You again you are the best if you find those o rings please let me know. Tom Mace

Respond to this message   
Frank
(Login NewportAL)
YF

Re: Re magazines

April 12 2017, 11:59 PM 

Mr. Tom,
Didn't get a chance to stop by Grainger work has been hectic but I did manage to take one magazine apart to get you a measurement on the o-ring in metric.
22mm by 1.5 mm or 22x1.5mms.
If you type in 22x1.5mm o-ring for ebay the search return several options to choose from. The price range from 3.00 -10.00 I believe.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Metric-Buna-O-rings-22-x-1-5mm-Price-for-25-pcs-/200971322490?hash=item2ecad3047a%3Ag%3AB88AAOxyLNpSHi7l&_trkparms=pageci%253A63a4a1a8-1ffd-11e7-9b89-74dbd1801fd3%257Cparentrq%253A6575f7a215b0a6a4b2ae2e66fffffd84%257Ciid%253A2
I hope this helps.

Respond to this message   
Tom Mace
(Login TOMMACE)
YF12

Orings

April 21 2017, 2:50 PM 

HI Frank I just found this post I haven't been on this forum for a while but I will order some of each size and will find out which one works the best. If I find out what works the best I will send you some THANKS Tom

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..