<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Has anyone worked on the QB58/88 trigger?

March 29 2017 at 5:12 PM

RedFeather  (Login RedFeather)
YC

I have a QB58 and the interlock safety bar seems to be binding as I pull the trigger, visibly moving towards the compression tube. If I press on it, the pull eases. What does the interlock do? Someone said it is for one of the sears. Why is it even needed, given the gun has an anti-beartrap and a Gamo style safety?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

B3ntong
(Login Oragon2)
YF

Purpose

March 30 2017, 2:44 PM 

I have to de-stock my QB58 and confirmed that the interlock in question sets the gamo style safety back when you pull the cocking lever. The gamo style is not the actual trigger safety and only tells user that the INTERLOCK is wedge behind the trigger pin. That same pin needs to be replaced by a fat pin to use the gold trigger and newer solid triggers like the NP's AG. I first use the gold trigger but did not like very light trigger so I had to look for the newer trigger blade. When I got one the trigger pin on the stock qb58 is not the fat pin so had to get the right one and replace and made the trigger spring lighter and now got nice set trigger.

Respond to this message   

RedFeather
(Login RedFeather)
YC

Thanks, again

March 30 2017, 10:55 PM 

I think I see what is going on now. Seems a bit of a Rube Goldberg design.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..