<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Xisico 702

May 10 2017 at 2:21 AM
Griff1950  (Login Griff1950)
YF

I picked one up at the Malvern show in .177 caliber and was amazed by how well the gun felt and fit. This little carbine is light and powerful, and deadly accurate. I don't have a chrony, but check penetration on an old real estate sign. With a full charge it easily shoots through the metal sign. I like it so well that I have already ordered another in .22. Xisico knocked this one out of the park, guys. It comes with a foster fill cap and 3 8-shot magazines. Doesn't seem to waste a lot of air, either. Can't wait till the .22 gets here.

This message has been edited by Griff1950 on May 10, 2017 2:24 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BillinOregon
(Login BillinOregon)
YF12

Sounds interesting

May 11 2017, 2:55 PM 

It has been a while since anything from China tickled my curiosity.

Respond to this message   
Knervie
(Login knervie)
YC

What"s the cost of these 702s?

May 11 2017, 7:35 PM 

Respond to this message   

daveshoot
(Login daveshoot)
AR&P

Can you post a pic?

May 11 2017, 10:33 PM 

Real photographs of this model are few and far between on the interwebs, and it would be nice to actually see a production model.

Respond to this message   
BillinOregon
(Login BillinOregon)
YF12

Found this Youtube

May 12 2017, 3:01 PM 

Respond to this message   
Griff1950
(Login Griff1950)
YF

Re: Xisico 702

May 13 2017, 1:34 AM 

My .177 is a prototype, I got the production model in .22 this morning, but haven't got to shoot it yet. The prototype doesn't have a LDC, but the production rifle is equipped with one. I'll mount a scope and shoot it tomorrow. Oh, yeah, price is about $250. I love these little carbines.

This message has been edited by FairMinded on May 13, 2017 4:13 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..