Return to Index  

In the Beginning, Were You Afraid?

February 2 2002 at 5:51 PM

I have read Ken's book "Ebook Secrets" and think it is great. But why am I still afraid? I have at least 20 books that I have the resell rights to and the onepage sales letters. I have the guarantees. I have even written a book that with a little tweaking should be of interest to people. So why am I aprehensive?

I keep thinking about what will make people buy from me versus my competition? Is it simply a matter of price? I see my competition offering some of the books for a lower price than I am intending. However, should I compete on price alone?

Then there is the matter of getting buyers to my site. I do not have a list of people to send a notice to. I am starting from scratch. I have tried other opportunities and not had much success. So, I am a little skeptical it will work this time.

Obviously, you can see I have never successfully done this. I do not want to wade blindly into this opportunity. On the other hand, I know there are no absolute gurantees. Any suggestions?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement