Return to Index  

graphics and related books

April 4 2002 at 8:08 PM
John Williams 

Response to Graphics Software choices for ebooks.

I use Coffeecup HTML editor and one, just one, of the extras they provide is a heap of graphics from Corel which can be used for ebooks too.
My next book will have many graphics from - I bought a couple of their packages and the range/value of the included graphics was very good.
I was a member of ArtToday for a while. They provide great graphics too.
For graphics software, try PaintShop Pro from and you probably won't need anything else! I am still using PSP version 6 while version 7 is the current one.
This is because I bought PhotoImpact from and they provided a range of supplementary utilities and heaps of great graphics including an extra Megabyte of templates which came available for download each month.
I am still using the previous version of that too because it does everything I need. I can confidently recommend the current package because I have seen some great stuff produced with it.
That brings up another point (then I'll stop, I promise!) both these graphics packages have free supporting newsletters and forums run by users which are very, very good.

Respond to this message   

Find more forums on Business, Politics and LawCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement