Return to Index  

Site Build It is for affiliates

July 14 2002 at 9:08 PM
Arun Agrawal 

Response to Question regarding Ken Evoy's Site Build It....

Hi John

I have first hand experience of Site build It.

It is a very strong program and really frees you from the tech jargon and complexities of HTML, FTP, Search engine ranking. You can start from a basic idea (theme) and brainstorm it for profitability. Then if you discover that it is your theme of choice (profitable as well as matches your interest), you can go ahead and build your website with little knowledge of technical stuff. You can concentrate totally on your subject and build a very nice site, which will attract lots of targetted visitors for FREE, from the Search engines.

Do note one thing - I realised during my working that the sites may not be very suitable for you if this is the site for your own products. It works much better when you want to earn by driving traffic to some merchant site(s) of which you are an affiliate. "Become a Top-earning Affiliate champion" is the slogan, you know.

So take a decision based on whether you want to build your site for your own products or an affiliate site. If latter, you will definitely be rewarded soon.

And with a money-back guarantee (pro-rata), you can't lose. You can checkout the program from my affiliate link below.

http://www.ebizindia.com/sbi.php?id=kensilver

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement