Return to Index  

Ebook-Cover-Graphics.com sold to Hong Kong company....so....

October 25 2002 at 3:24 AM

Recently I made a horrifying discovery due to the fact that I trusted my registrar to send me a notification of the expiration of my domain (which I have had for years). A large company had purchased it in hopes of selling it back to me for an exhorbitant sum. They bought it the MOMENT that it expired! Don't let this happen to you...it was a very costly lesson for me!

I've heard this has happened to numerous people lately.

Ebook-Cover-Graphics.com was sold to a Hong Kong company, so....just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I will continue to do business under the main company name of NewVision Graphics. I've expanded services and will now also be doing logo design, more header work, and will, of course, continue to design virtual covers for ebooks, downloadable software, ezines, MP3s, etc.

I wanted to update all of you on the new url, as well as ask if anyone else has suffered a "buy out" of their long held domain name from a foreign company. They purchased it the MOMENT that it expired (I didn't even receive any notices from Register.com).

Our new url is:

http://newvisiongraphics.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement