Return to Index  

I think you boys have had your fun...:)

April 17 2004 at 7:34 AM

Response to Grow Up

There's a personal war going on here, and it's got nothing to do with the original question. So let me address some of the issues here.

1) There was some feedback on the original question and it's been reasonably constructive feedback. Giving a d- is fine, but I think there needs to be a little qualification of why. If I get told my site sucks, then I need to know how I can improve. That's the purpose of the forum. To help. Not to take pot shots at each other.

2) While I'm all in favour of 'Walk the Talk', I don't think it's necesssary to have a website or to sell anythng to be able to spot glitches. My mother, who knows nothing about the Internet and e commerce, can tell me that the font is too small and she can't read it. It's a bug. A glitch. And it doesn't require someone to walk the talk to give constructive criticism.

3) While it's mildly amusing to watch the two of you argue over personal issues like photos and credibility, be sure not to miss the point. Make sure you add to the post. And assist the person who needs your help. That's of vital importance in the end.

Sean D'Souza - Moderator
http://www.psychotactics.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement