About me writing an ebookJanuary 31 2006 at 4:42 AM
I'm a 26 year old man, and I searched the internet about how I can improve my financial situation, and I read about writing ebooks, firt I ignored the idea but after a while I realised that it's a very good one. I want to write an ebook about raising children, I'm not a father but I grew up with two different families, and I had lots of brothers and sisters so I think i can fill a whole ebook with informaiton about this subject.
Because I have little knowledge concerning internet ebooks, copyright and so I'm want to know : Can I get sued or something like that for supplying false information? of course I don't intend to copy anything, it's going to be all my material.
- Not Usually - Robin on Jan 31, 2006, 6:53 AM
- What chances do I have? - Costy on Feb 2, 2006, 10:14 PM
- Put a Spin On it To Make it Different - Donna on Feb 12, 2006, 7:41 AM
- how about... - Maria Marsala on Feb 26, 2006, 6:50 PM
- Just do it - I did - Henry Brant on Apr 7, 2006, 5:41 PM