Return to Index  

WELCOME! What You Can Expect From This Forum...

December 16 1998 at 9:50 PM
Ken Silver 

Welcome, and hi,

You've come here because you want to know more about how to succeed in self-publishing. Maybe you are working from home - though not necessarily. But you crave some good, sound, solid information that will get your books, booklets and manuals making a decent profit.

Maybe you're not averse to discovering a few trade secrets on writing, or distributing by mail and over the internet either...anything to expand your knowledge.

Yes - draw up your chair and sit a little closer...you've come to the right place. I'll be giving away useful secrets you won't find anywhere else.

So, whether you're a novice...or an accomplished publisher, you'll find something here for your taste. Whether it's making and selling by mail or the internet, the "how-to" creating of a publication, you'll find something here that will help you.

All I ask too, is that you contribute at some stage. It's great to lurk for a while, but I value everyone's opinion and I'll welcome yours too. Don't be bashful.

I hope I can help you in this fascinating business. I've had many years in journalism, marketing...and my successful Info-Publishing business has just kicked off on the internet after 3 years of mail-order operation. That brings me over $1,000.00 on a good week.

You can improve your income too with the help of this Forum - no matter what end of the financial scale you're placed.

If you want more information, you're welcome to visit my site at http://www.ksilver.com
Don't forget to join my net marketing newsletter there - it's a breath of fresh air if you're used to ho-hum ezines.

So sharpen up that cyberpencil, and welcome aboard!

Ken Silver
*The Home-Made Publisher*

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement