Return to Index  

have idea. market tough.have questions...need your advice..

June 12 2000 at 5:48 PM
Marcia 

Hi there,

I have some questions for y'all. I have an idea (already in the wriitng process) for an e-book. I have been doing some research to see if this would be a product that would sell. I am targeting the Spanish speaking market, more specifically: LAtinamerica and Spain(USA too). So far, I haven't found a god way to surve the market more to get more info on the acceptance of this type of info product in this market. I have other contacts though. To make it short, I have noticed that the latinamerican market is tough when it comes to e-books. I think that because of the weak currencies of their countries, people tend to be more careful when it comes to spending money on the net on ebooks. Anyway, my questions are:
1-Should I go ahead and dive in to this ebook business now or should I wait to see if I get more results in my survey?
2-BIG question: I don' have the technical knowledge about all these programs, scripts, etc that I see everybody talking about. SO, is it imperative that I know all these "languages" in order to download my ebook pages into my website? What do I do about this?
I guess i have more questions but don't want to take more space.

Thank you for your input,

marcia

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement