Return to Index  

Wow! Even better...

July 12 2000 at 7:01 AM
Jon Lawrance 

Response to Shortcuts That Speed Your Workday...

Ken,

You might be interested to note that an even better program exists! The same company has an program called Macro Express 2000.

It does all that ShortKeys does but more.

For example, to fill in this form, all I did was type ... DAMN! My macro just kicked in an buggered everything! Boy, you sure have to be careful not to accidently trigger your macros!!!

Anyway, I went to the Your Name field above on your form and typed .ksilveer (without the e!) and it filled in my name, put the signature in the Message Text box and then put a tick in the "Also send responses to my email address", all in an instant.

I'm convinced this will increase my post rate. Then, when I get Dragon Naturally Speaking, I could do some decent message board posts to increase my exposure.

Two questions:

1. Can I post asking for a site review on this conference? I have just created my first ebook and launched my site, with no sales to date and about 70 visitors. The link is below.

2. What do you think of Jeffrey Lant? How well is he doing? He sure seems to have a lot of websites and people buying his stuff. His books were extremely long (e.g. 600 pages) which encouraged me to buy them but they were so wordy it drove me mad. Is he one of the most successfull, like Corey Rudl?

Regards,

Jon

www.instantcomputerconsultant.com
Discover How To Start and Run your own Computer Consultancy

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement