Return to Index  

Jimmy D under construction...

December 18 2000 at 9:40 PM
Matt Retherford 

Response to Jimmy D??? Well???

Well, it looks like Jimmy D did in fact slink away... Damn, I really wanted to see the similarities too. I too have "taken down" many many copycats of The Negative Calorie Diet and have made that type of research a regular part of my "surfing" the net...

All too often I'll get a "lone email" cussing me out for screwing someone on an order just to find out that someone almost identically copied my site, images, sales copy, etc. and sold a 4 or 5 page text file to someone as if it were the real thing...

I agree with Mike, this is a dog eat dog business and I am very happy to have read Sunil's reply... I am familiar with his eBook software as well as other products and have found all his operations to be outstanding...

I will be waiting to see if ebookcreator.com comes back with some substantial changes (please let us know, Sunil) or simply does some fast rearranging for minimum compliance.

It might even come back with a brand new domain name WITHOUT the free advertising post here of course...

Too funny...

Matt

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Business, Politics and LawCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement