Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hello, I'm a newbie to this whole E-Biz...

• Posted Jan 29, 2002 7:13 PM

Hello everyone!
      I was invited here by Ken over many times and finally I've decided to come here trying to learn as much as possible.
      I know some of the questions I might ask may be repeats from previous posts so please bear with me.

If any of you guys are interested in who I am, well let me just gives you a brief description of myself, (if not could you scroll down and could you at least take a look at my questions?)

My name is Sang Won Cho, I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (the city right west of Toronto), and I'm 18 years old. I don't know whether there are anybody my age on this forum, but I have come to
      realize that internet can be a very powerful tool if you can use it effectively enough. Well that's what everybody is trying to do here right?

Oh in terms of an E-Book, I don't have an idea yet. But I want to be able to sell something that's like a necessity of life. For example: "how to quit smoking" maybe there is a manual out there for it already, but I personally cannot write one myself since I have no
      knowledge in it whatsoever.

In terms of knowlege with internet, let's just say I am a webmaster of 4 simple websites (including personal) and the founder of 1 Yahoo Club, and I also do my own graphics (creating .gif and such). I'll
      post my site links at the bottom later if anybody is
      interested...

And no I have never bought anything from the internet. I don't even have a credit card yet...
      Therefore so far everything on internet, I've done for free. I mainly use Yahoo for everything (emails, websites, file storage etc.)

So here are my questions.
      1. What is a "Resell Rights?"
      2. How do I create a PDF file?
      3. Is there a site (or do any of you guys offer) free tips on marketing? Such as bullk emailing, traffic builder, search engine results and etc?
      3a. Is bulk emailing an effective method? If so, how does it work?
      3b. Is this considered what's called a pyramid?
      http://www.geocities.com/bus_freak_oak/blahblahblah.htm
      3c. Would the method above work?
      4. Is there a free web hosting service that offers
      unlimited data
      transfer? Geocities only allow like 2Gb/month.
      5. How does the whole automated response system work? Does this mean that you sign up with free services like clickbank.com or getresponse.com? In which the service does everything for you?

Hehehehe, by this time you probably realized that I'm
      trying to do everything for free!!!

So my last question is
      6. Can I start an E-business without spending a single cent and be successful?

I've done everything for free on internet and I intend to keep it that way.

For those of you experts who have read this until now and tend to respond, I sincerely thank you.

I hope to be as big as you guys one day. I hope I've come to the right place.

!There's money in everybody's pockets, you just gotta know how to get it out of there!

Oh, here's my URL...
      http://go.to/swpv <--- notice the free domain

Thanks a lot!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement