Thanks to you, I've grown my e-publishing business
Martha Retallick Posted Sep 24, 2003 11:25 AM
Martha The Passionate Postcarder here. First of all, I'd like to thank the people on this board for helping me get to this point in my e-publishing business.
I'm pleased to announce that I have expanded my line of postcard marketing how-to manuals to include:
1. The second edition of Postcard Marketing Secrets.
First published in September 2002, Postcard Marketing Secrets shows small business owners how to create a low-cost marketing system using direct mail postcards. It is based on the knowledge I gained while promoting my Tucson-based Web design studio with postcards.
Postcard Marketing Secrets provides the know-how to:
- Develop a mailing list without spending any money on list rentals
- Design attractive-looking postcards
- Write effective postcard copy
- Plan and implement a postcard marketing system
2. Resources for Postcard Marketers, an international directory of postcard printing companies, postcard designers, mailing list vendors, books, websites and other information that is useful to postcard marketers.