Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Clickbank is Convenient

• Posted Jan 11, 2004 11:50 AM

I've used Clickbank for years because it saves me having a merchant account with monthly fees. The fees they charge are relatively high, but it dispenses with a lot of hassle.

When someone orders, Clickbank sends me a message and I have an autoresponder set up using Mailloop 5 that replies to the message by sending purchasers an email with attached ebook. That way I have control over who receives the ebook. To download it you need some kind of password system ... too advanced for me at present.

As I'm based in Australia, sales made through Clickbank are considered exports, so I don't have to pay Goods and Services Tax as I do when they are sold within Australia.

Before you rush off to pay Canadian and other tax, look into their requirements. You may not need to pay tax for sales through Clickbank ... depending on where you are of course.

Good luck with your new venture.

Robin Henry
      Principal Adviser/Publisher
      Desert Wave Enterprises

http://www.dwave.com.au

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement