Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I'd Go With Downloadable Product Also
    • Gary Hendrickson
      Posted Dec 4, 2000 12:09 PM

Gavin,

I go along with Denise - #2 the downloadable product.

I'm a voracious reader of Internet marketing material and have purchased numerous ebooks.

I have looked at several members only sites, but still don't belong to any. Here's why -

1. Many have a one time cost in the $30-$90 range. I have a difficult time convincing myself that I'm going to receive much useful information for the next several years for such a small amount of money. The low cost, rightly or wrongly, leads me to believe that the sites content is probably of little or no value, or rehashed material from someplace else.

2. Others come with a one time cost of several hundred dollars. In this case I have a hard time rationalizing spending that much money for what is basically an unknown commodity. Additionally, for me anyway, that's a pretty hefty hit to the online budget.

If I were to establish a member's only site, I would look long and hard at a monthly charge. Possibly somewhere in the $9.95 to $19.95 range. Personally, I would be much more likely to pay for such a site, knowing that I could bail out if it turned out to be one similar to what I discribed in Nr. 1 above.

So there you have my ramblings. Good luck whichever route you decide upon.

Gary Hendrickson
      --------------------------------------
      "Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that amateurs built the Ark.
      Professionals built the Titanic."
      --------------------------------------
      www.affiliatehintsandtips.com
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)