<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Have you been lied to?? "How To" for Writers..

July 24 2004 at 4:57 AM
Sunny 

Hi everyone,

It's nice to be back at the...'"How-To" ideas on eBook Writing & Marketing' Forum for Internet Marketing enthusiasts... Here is an article on "How-To" for writers....

Most people think that your product has to be hundreds of pages long if it is to make you any real money.
That's a big lie.
More money is being made out there than ever before, by people selling short, focused reports! And it's growing at incredible rates.
You just have to be sure to make it powerful! It has to grab the reader! Make him/her stop and think. Offer some 'gems.'
Or, just make it very easy to follow (with lots of detail and step-by-step instructions, even examples) so that those new to the subject can learn a lot from it.
There's another writing excuse out the door!

Success,
Sunny Din.
FREE Report! How to profit from the Internet in
as little as 24 hours - GUARANTEED!
http://www.sunnydin.com/24rpt.htm

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Scott Holland

optimum length

July 28 2004, 7:29 AM 

I wonder if anyone has researched this?

I suspect that the length of an ebook must be less of a factor in sales than relevance, but in most cases - unless a 'preview' is available - you don't really know what you are getting until you've got it.

I think I would take # of pages into consideration, but I would need to be convinced that - whatever the length - it contained quality information.

My latest ebook is around 80pp/35,000 words, it's packed with quality info and it sells for $19.95. I'm wondering if I should up the price to £24.95?

Trouble is, Clickbank slap sales tax/VAT on top.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: optimum length

July 28 2004, 9:57 AM 

My ebooks started at 16-20 pages for $67. Some people complain about length, but it's a stupid complaint. Since then we've beefed up the book considerably, but not because of the complaints but because they required an update.

Price is irrelevant. Pages are irrelevant.
All you need to see is 'Does it achieve the results?'

Sean
http://www.psychotactics.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement