<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Idea about headline for a manual I just might do...

December 22 1999 at 10:11 PM

Group,

O.k, I have learned how to write a business plan. I spent two weeks turning up my own business plan and writing one for myself.

Now, I want to teach others how to do what I have already done for myself. But......

I'm not sure about the kind of headline to use for my title.

"How to write an effective business plan"

But, I want to write a headline that tells the reader how to make money. And, I want to tell them how to do this in my headline!

So, do anyone know or can give me some good examples of headlines that I can use in order to let the reader of my headline know how they can also turn a profit with the above headline(or better headline)?

Thanks,

Hilton Moore

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Re: Hilton's Idea

December 23 1999, 7:35 AM 

Hilton -

I hate to be the one to throw another wet blanket on your idea. But... there are MANY books on how to write effective business plans. AFA the title is concerned, you have to brainstorm several and then test them using sigs and various other methods. Now. If you meant you want to write an ebook on business plans, that could fly. I don't know if there are any ebooks on business plans. That might work. But here's the trick. You've got to pick something and take action. Can I be brutally honest for a minute? Quit trying to hit the homerun. Get the base hit first. And keep at it. Eventually you'll hit home runs like Ken has. You're a smart guy with lots of determination. But you gotta quit swinging for the fences for now and try SOMETHING!

Rick Smith, "The Net Guerrilla"
To get your free copy of "Insider Secrets of The Net Guerrilla", visit http://www.netguerrilla.org

Respond to this message   

Thanks...(dno)

December 23 1999, 10:37 AM 

thanks

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Idea about headline for a manual I just might do...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement