<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

"DUDE" Decals

August 2 2009 at 11:08 PM
No score for this post
dudewagon  (Login dudewagon)

For those of you wanting to restore your rare DUDE trucks I have the real DUDE decals that are on the sides of the bed. I want to clarify one thing first. If you look and pay attention to a DUDE with these still on it, you will notice that the "hat" is on the front end of the "DUDE" on both sides. In other words, on the driver's side the hat hangs on the D, on the passenger side it hangs on the E. I have sold several sets and everyone was happy with them. In hopes of generating enough interest I will get more of these sets made. I have only black with white outline, some had the reverse, but this is the most common. The set is $150. It is recommended that a professional install these for their size and irregular edges but if you are skilled enough to take it on, best of luck, remember though, $150 a set, I cannot sell one side. I do not have the stripes. Save your time and gas money and spend it on a having a professional painter to do the job. Mine are painted on, though high gloss, they originally were a satin finish, just like the stripes on Super Bees, Chargers, 'Cudas, and Challengers. Email me for questions, I'll try to help.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
do ou still have these decals
(no login)

dodge dude decals

No score for this post
May 18 2010, 7:38 PM 

i would like to buy a set of decals. please email more info. thank you

Anonymous
(Login azmoparman)

Re: "DUDE" Decals

Score 2.0 (1 person)
September 1 2010, 1:25 PM 

Do you still have the decals for sale. I would like to purchase a set.

Mike Lemery
(no login)

Dude Stripes

No score for this post
October 27 2010, 11:45 AM 

Do you still have any or can you let me know where to get em? Thanks, Mike

Mike Lemery
(Login masonridge511)

No score for this post
October 27 2010, 11:56 AM 

I would like to purchase a set of Dude stripes, please let me know! thanks, Mike

steve
(Login irishlad68)

"dude decal"

No score for this post
December 19 2010, 7:37 PM 

hello there i just bought a dude and am going to be restoring it.my truck needs new decals as mine are all cracked and peeling.i was wondering if you still have or make the "c" decal if so would you ship to canada?and how much are the decals.thanks for reading

Mike
(Login azmoparman)

No score for this post
January 20 2011, 8:49 PM 

Douglas Barthelmes
(no login)

dude decals

No score for this post
February 21 2012, 12:24 PM 

let me know price + shipping email me the info please , thanks would like to get a set

kebirgio
(Login kebirgio)

70 dodge dude decals

No score for this post
May 5 2013, 1:57 AM 

i was just wondering if you find these decals ,please let me know ,i need one myself,thanks

Mark Reistad
(no login)

Dude decals

No score for this post
October 8 2013, 11:07 AM 

Could you contact me if you have dude decals available? Thanks

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 14 2014, 10:50 PM 

Hello, do you still sell this decals?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement