<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Messages List  

Morwenna Banks(?)

December 9 2001 at 2:05 PM
Rachel 

I will have to look up this lady, whom someone has suggested should play Makara.

As I have said before, I wouldn't even look at a live Starfleet film unless Miranda Richardson was Makara. I imagine she would play the part excellently, and would be able to get the voice almost exactly right. It would be an interesting project, a live-action movie, as long as they did choose appropriate actors. I don't think it will happen though, as the story isn't famous enough anymore.

There must be a lot of dark-haired maidens who could feasibly play Lamia, but the best one who springs to my mind is Tiffani-Amber Thiessen. I'm still stuck on who could play Shiro: possibly someone from Duran Duran; they could have done it in the 80s, anyway. Someone with long yellow hair from a heavy metal band, Iron Maiden or Whitesnake, could play Orion.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim

Orion

December 9 2001, 3:49 PM 

Miranda Richardson of Queenie in Blackadder fame?

In that case then Tony Robinson AKA Baldrick must surely be a candidate for Orion!!

Brian Blessed = The Imperial Master

Rowan Atkinson = Caliban (so he can follow up on Orions "I have a cunning plan my lord!)

Rofl

Anyone think of any more?

Jim

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Messages List  
Find more forums on Science FictionCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement