<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Messages List  

SFXB: New board OK?

December 9 2001 at 3:48 PM
Andy Thomas (moderator) 

Could those of you who have registered as members on the new board let me know if your passwords have now come through OK? If so, I shall lock this one up, switch the lights off and ask everyone to shift to the new one later today! I've added a whole bunch of Star Fleet avatars (I may even remove the default ones unless anyone likes any of them?) and a better logo so everyone should feel at home at the new one!

Webmasters, assuming everything is OK with the new board and I post to that effect today, please re-direct any links to this forum to the new address of:
http://www.sfxb.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi
Thank you kindly. I'll include explanatory text on this page for anyone who doesn't come to the forum via a link on my own pages, which'll be updated in due course.

Incidentally, I know this'll come as a bit of a shock to the system for some of you, but I also suspect that some people will be immediately familiar with the new style of board. Feel free to email me with any queries you have. There are built-in help files on the forum itself, incidentally...

Cheers
Andy

Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Messages List  
Find more forums on Science FictionCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement