<< Back  

New (?) promotion idea.

June 29 2012 at 2:56 PM

(Login WoodHacker)

This week I completely changed the look of my website and added a matching Coppermine photo gallery to make browsing less complicated and MUCH EASIER to maintain. I was driven to do this because I hadn't updated my website photos since I started using FaceBook. Now with Coppermine my photos are as easy to upload and change as is FaceBook.

Anticipating increased business {yea sure} from the new design, I went to Vista Print and ordered more business cards. While there, it occurred to me that I am always looking for someplace to write a potential customer's information. For a few extra dollars, I added this Stump Carving Bid Request form to the back of my business cards. Yes, I will keep the card for my own reminder but I will not consider that a waste of a card happy.gif My design is below.

FYI - I've become fairly well versed at hacking Coppermine templates and it's configuration. If a carver wants me to help in setting up and customizing the look of a Coppermine photo gallery for their site, minimum fee is $100. It costs more if you're a pain in the butt. happy.gif

[linked image]

Butch Elrod - WoodHacker.com

World Map of Chainsaw Carving Artists

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: New (?) promotion idea.ErvJun 29, 2012, 3:52 PM
  Re: New (?) promotion idea. Jun 29, 2012, 6:10 PM
This forum brought to you by the United Chainsaw Carvers Guild