Welcome to the Carvingpost Forum
An internet community dedicated to the art of chainsaw carving & friends

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >><< Back  

I will have

May 6 2017 at 7:55 PM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

a couple 1/4 pitch sprockets among 3/8 to get rid of once I get time to clean out the shop some. I know I have a 1/4 p for a small home lite saw I never used. Not sure they even make the home lite anymore. Anyways will have a bunch of this and that coming soon. Just hope someone will be able to use some of it. I hate to throw use full things in the trash.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joe
(Login jbusch)

Stihl

May 8 2017, 10:31 AM 

Hi Indy, I believe you are an Echo guy.. I have all Stihl or might look at a 1/4 inch.
If you end up selling any grinders or sanding equipment I would be interested. My want list has a arbortech mini grinder and auger (harry cane) on it but those are tools I never see used so trying to fund myself to buy new right now. hopefully by this summer sometime.

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

I have one

May 8 2017, 9:13 PM 

Joe I have the Arbortech Mini-grinder attachment that can be mounted to any angle grinder. But its been years ( like 15 or more) since I've seen it. I'll try and dig it out. I never throw anything away.
Haven't got a clue what I paid or what's its worth used. Just make me an offer and pay shipping. I'm sure its in good condition, I only used it a couple times. But as old as it is you may need to get a new belt. If I find it I'll tell yah here and you can text me at
574-607-5228 then I'll text you a pick of it. Unless you want to email me a number I can text you at. Like I have said I can't post picks anymore. I'm just to damn stupid.

Respond to this message   
joe
(Login jbusch)

minigrinder

May 9 2017, 9:58 AM 

Hi Indy, my cell is 651-600-1040. I will keep an eye here and if you find it I would be more than happy to work something out.

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: minigrinder

May 9 2017, 1:53 PM 

Wow I can't be leave I found it. Picks coming at yah Joe

Respond to this message   
joe
(Login jbusch)

thanks

May 9 2017, 3:09 PM 

Your a good man Doug! Thanks again

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: thanks

May 9 2017, 7:38 PM 

Stop it,,, your going to ruin my image. LOL

No problem, glad I was able to find it.

I come across a lot of stuff I forgot I had looking for that. Its amassing how much little stuff one can hoard away in a life time.
I found my old 8 track I had when I was a kid and a hand full of tapes. Man if I ever get a collectable car its going in it.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >><< Back  
This forum brought to you by the United Chainsaw Carvers Guild