Return to Index  

That was only one example there are more!

March 14 2012 at 8:54 AM
steve.k  (Login steve.k)
from IP address 209.91.107.202

Response to I personally would not use them.....

Brent your preference is your preference. The only reason I'm persistent on this topic is it seems you guys are giving this company a bum rap? You obviously have not used them therefore have no information on them. Also three of us said we had good luck?i have not heard of one person who said they had one fail? As far as cranks ( which we were not talking about) I have heard they require extra machining! But I have heard the same for the others you mention. I would assume on any crank we install it's checked and machined if necesary.if you notice the wording on our posts we said we had used these with success and that's it?we did not suggest to use them or anything else. I beleive we have to give these. Rods a fair shake until someone can say they had one fail from a flaw and fly out block? Tim Meyer machined my parts which I checked before assembly and they all checked out. Maybe he can elaborate on inconsistencies ! FWIW I have a 545 with rpm bottom assemblies , a 434 , and just orderd standard 351 c rpm rods for stock stroke 4v iron headed bogger engine!

Respond to this message   
Responses