Return to Index
Never know until you try I guess.....
May 3 2012 at 7:09 AM
Brent Lykins, B2 Motorsports
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Re: I've been chided on here for erring on the side of safety....
It would make me pretty nervous to try to put 1200-1300hp through one. But the only alternative would be a modern aftermarket block with billet mains and ultra-thick cylinder walls and decks. $2500-3000 for that route, depending on the brand.
B2 Motorsports, LLC
Respond to this message
Re: Never know until you try I guess.....
- greg gibson on May 3, 2012, 7:28 AM
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.....
- Brent Lykins, B2 Motorsports on May 3, 2012, 7:43 AM
- Bob on May 3, 2012, 7:37 AM
- rickwestaus on May 3, 2012, 9:06 AM
That's good to know Rick....
- Bob on May 3, 2012, 6:19 PM
- Paul on May 4, 2012, 5:39 AM
- greg gibson on May 4, 2012, 7:28 AM
Ken Veney did it in the 1970's
- wydendorf on May 4, 2012, 8:10 AM