´70 Mach I: Headers and intake fitmentMay 10 2012 at 12:43 PM
|Ralf (Login 1971Mustang)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I need to know if the 351C Edelbrock Airgap and the Blue Thunder 4V will fit under the stock shaker hood / ram system on a 70 Mach I. Who is running this combination and can share his experience?
Furthermore what experience do you have with header fitment on the 70 Mach I with power steering and four speed toploader trans? I found the Hooker Competition, Hooker Super Competition as well as Dough Headers at Summit. Which headers fit best, without modification?
Which one could you recommend?
Thanks a lot in advance
- Re: ´70 Mach I: Headers and intake fitment - GREG DAVIS on May 10, 2012, 4:02 PM
- times 3 - 6T9Stang on May 10, 2012, 10:32 PM
- Re: ´70 Mach I: Headers and intake fitment - funcars on May 12, 2012, 8:39 AM
- Great info - Ralf on May 13, 2012, 4:15 AM
- You can tweak the shaker if you have to - wydendorf on May 13, 2012, 2:35 PM
- shaker - George Pence on May 13, 2012, 4:13 PM