Return to Index
Yes that is true but!
August 16 2012 at 11:20 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Yes I do know that was the case but it is no denying that that combo made serious hp. Now was it maybe that rule made them stumble upon a combo that worked? The 360 engine didn't make anymore power? Or I should say didn't make much more.
Respond to this message
pro stock engines
- Miller Mylan on Aug 17, 2012, 11:02 AM
- s doman on Aug 17, 2012, 12:13 PM
- Steve.k on Aug 17, 2012, 12:40 PM
also don't forget the 73 heads
- Tony Marbury on Aug 17, 2012, 12:55 PM
- s doman on Aug 17, 2012, 1:42 PM
reducing bores? DYNO DON used larger bores
- bill on Aug 17, 2012, 9:04 PM
it wasn't just dyno don....
- s doman on Aug 20, 2012, 5:24 PM
Here's an old Super Stock and Drag Illustrated story on the BOSS 302 Sleeve Job
- blizz on Aug 28, 2012, 9:23 AM
High RPM is why they used larger bore
- Miller Mylan on Aug 17, 2012, 9:23 PM